SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kevin_mott

Advice on Leather Sectional

Kevin Mott
7 years ago

Hi there! I have been reading a lot of posts on Houzz and have learned so much from these wonderful forums! However, a lot of the posts I looked at were a little out dated and I would love a personalized approach to my specific problem.

My wife and I are moving into a house located in Rancho Santa Margarita, California and have the budget of around 3-5k for an affordable quality leather sectional.

I tend to lean towards a more modern style of leather sectional, with clean lines and a "flatter" appearance to the backing and arm rests. Some of the sectionals I have looked at are the following:

My wife would love a "L" shape leather section, and ideally I would love a more modern piece. I would love any and all suggestions to help us reach our goal of finding this leather sectional, and with the hope of everyone maybe I can find the perfect couch!

Also: would love any additional insights into the Brands / Companies that I listed above, as well as any additional brands that I could find within my budget range. I am open to all advice and critiques - thanks!

Comments (2)