SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 10 - 17 - 16

User
7 years ago

Why go through life feeling cheated? It does nothing but make you bitter.
Margaret Cho

One place that I really feel comfortable is being a comedienne. I'm very socially inept. There's so many things that I can not do in life, and this is, like, the one thing that I have mastery over. It's my world. And anybody who's coming to the show, it's like they're coming because they know that this is my world.
Margaret Cho

Sometimes the only way to deal with horrific things in life is through a dark sense of humor.
Margaret Cho

I always felt like an outsider growing up. In school, I felt like I never fit in. But it didn't help when my mother, instead of buying me glue for school projects, would tell me to just use rice.
Margaret Cho

To start telling people thatyou're beautiful, or just feel beautiful, just start acting like you are the most beautiful woman in the world. And it really improves everything! Because your sort of psyche responds to it - like this is truthful!
Margaret Cho

To me, marriage is really important and what we build families on. That's why gay marriage is really important.
Margaret Cho

The incognito of lower class employment is an effective cloak for any dagger one might wish to hide.
Margaret Cho

People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in.
Margaret Cho

When you feel powerful, you are willing to stand up for your rights, you are willing to stand up for what you believe in, you're more willing to stand up and be counted.
Margaret Cho

Being called ugly and fat and disgusting to look at from the time I could barely understand what the words meant has scarred me so deep inside that I have learned to hunt, stalk, claim, own and defend my own loveliness.
Margaret Cho

Ugly. Is irrelevant. It is an immeasurable insult to a woman, and then supposedly the worst crime you can commit as a woman. But ugly, as beautiful, is an illusion.
Margaret Cho

In America, I'm a foreigner because of my Korean heritage. In Asia, because I was born in America, I'm a foreigner. I'm always a foreigner.
Margaret Cho

It's good to be able to laugh at yourself and the problems you face in life. Sense of humor can save you.
Margaret Cho

Maybe I wanted to hear it so badly that my ears betrayed my mind in order to secure my heart.
Margaret Cho

I didn't appreciate the young woman that I was, or my young beauty, because I was so obsessed with the fact that I felt fat. It's never good to add to anybody else's suffering. It's an important topic to really get the gravity and the importance of - dealing with dignity.
Margaret Cho

Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it.
Margaret Cho

I love drugs, but I hate hangovers, and the hatred of the hangover wins by a landslide every time.
Margaret Cho

If we have the opportunity to be generous with our hearts, ourselves, we have no idea of the depth and breadth of love's reach.
Margaret Cho

I have learned to love that which is meant to harm me, so that I can stand in the way of those who are less strong. I can take the bullets for those who aren't able to.
Margaret Cho

My boyfriend and I live together, which means we don't have sex - ever. Now that the milk is free, we've both become lactose intolerant.
Margaret Cho

If you say you're not a feminist, you're almost denying your own existence.
Margaret Cho

I punished myself and avoided my reflection in mirrors and any windows. I would see myself reflected back, and I would look away, trying to pretend I didn't exist, because I hated myself so much.
Margaret Cho

Interventions are really emotionally exhausting and I would never ever want to have one. In the same way, I would never want to have a surprise birthday party. That would be horrible.
Margaret Cho

I will never stop complaining.
Margaret Cho

It's important to feel beautiful; it's political to feel beautiful.
Margaret Cho

For women in my family, in Korean culture, women are really valued in their youth, and then when they get older, it's like they almost become irrelevant.
Margaret Cho

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions