SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
livebetter

Secret Linen Sheets - have to share

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I have to gush a little about the package I received from Secret Linen in the UK. I ordered some white percale fitted sheets for my kids because some of theirs are worn out. The sets are monogrammed sheets and I wanted to be able to still use the flat sheets and pillow cases with those monograms. This company ended up being quite a bit cheaper than my usual local place for Egyptian cotton from Portugal/Italy (and the quality of the finishing superior). I am beyond impressed with the service and quality from this company I just have to share with people who might care lol.

These are 200 thread count Egyptian cotton from Portugal. I think they sew them in the UK. They label the sheets with the size - which I think is just brilliant as I've had to mark mine in the past to remember. The corners of the sheets are all double stitched. They are elasticized all the way around. Ample material to cover mattress and tuck.

This is how the 4 fitted sheets came packaged with a sample of pillow spray and care instructions printed on a lovely card.

I plan to order more items from them. It was a matter of days from order to arrival. So swift. Even with the duty and import fees these were more affordable than my usual.

http://www.secretlinenstore.com/

To keep it laundry related. I already washed them in Leblanc and they feel great. The boys will enjoy them tonight.

Comments (11)