SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ijensen

Bead Board in bath with tile accent border

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I am doing an update in a guest bath. The new vanity top will have a mosaic tile backsplash which will extend to include the 2 wall ends. One wall end is where the linen closet is and the other is the wall where a window is. The bath tub sits directly across from the vanity. I am planning on installing the tile backsplash on the back of the vanity top to the bottom of where the large medicine cabinet is (apx 11" in height). On the sides, I would like to reduce the height to apx 6" up the side walls. I am also planning to install white bead board on the wall between the vanity and tub (the wall where the window is) and around to the linen closet. I would like the bead board to be at least 48", however the height of the backsplash wouldn't be that high. Would it look odd to have the lower portion bead board, the mosaic tile border, them continue with bead board to the 48" height? Of course, there would be trim between the tile and bead board. I have searched everywhere to find a picture that would show that, with no success. Any suggestions?

Comment