SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scottybarron

Roomba Girl

Pawprint
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

She arrived yesterday & I'm in love. There was a bit of a learning curve. My living room & kitchen is Spanish tile & I have numerous throw rugs spread about. Roomba Girl got tangled up in them so I took some clear packing tape & taped the edges down for her.

Then I think she became overwhelmed & she high tailed it to the staircase going to the basement. I think she wanted to pass herself away. She didn't fall down but does get stuck trying to back track of the staircase.

I had to empty her dust bin 9 times. But for daily use, once should be enough.

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get my full enjoyment outta her. She ran outta gas & returned to her charging station & clocked out for the day.

The manual said she needs a 12 hour charge before using but I was too excited to wait, but she's off & running this morning.

Whats nice is she goes under all my furniture. A feat I rarely tackled with my upright vacuum. The dogs are amazed by her & don't pay her much attention.

The downstairs looks amazing. Max, my German Shepherd is blowing his summer coat for his thick winter coat & there is dog fur everywhere 24/7. She has her work cut out for her.

Comments (27)