SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
candler_gw

Does My WebPage Problem Have A Name?

candler
7 years ago

Desktop. Win7. IE11. Howdy. It all began when Win7 did the 09/14/2016 update. It left a pop window on AOL email that I had to remove it each time. I should have left it be. It was an irritant and I restored my computer back to early this month. That got rid of it. However------------?

Soon thereafter I was on Craigslist viewing a photo of a camper. I wanted to download it for further study. I clicked on save as/ desktop/single line. I got a message "this webpage could not be saved". I went to an older ad of a previously downloaded camper photo. The entire site was filled with blue multiple lines of words, broken words/parts of words, computer symbols, etc. These lines filled the entire computer screen and continue filling screens as I scrolled down. I didn't scroll to the end. There must be hundreds and hundreds of lines.

Folks, to hopefully resolve the matter I've been on the Net trying to insert a subject line of what is happening. I did click on a thing or two in Internet Option Advanced that was suggested and nothing happened one way or the other. I've not come across anything that seems to actually explain my computer problem. Does it have a name? Thanks.

Comments (4)