SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tclynx

Personal Garden web pages

tclynx
16 years ago

Ok, sort of off topic but this is my favorite forum on this site.

Anyway, I'm wanting to improve my personal web pages and incorporate more info and pictures on the subjects of composting, soil, gardening and all sorts of sustainable living subjects. I'll put the link to my current web pages at the bottom if anyone wants to check them out and comment (I'm not sure if the forms on the pages are working properly anymore though they were at one time.)

I was just wondering if anyone has recomendations about easy ways to do web pages/web hosting. My current problem is that the way I'm doing my web pages has been to write them in HTML in notepad. I'm not using any program for it. I like the flexibility of such a method but it is way tedious and I don't have much storage for pictures and hence would have to put them elsewhere which makes web updates tedious.

I would love to have an easier way to show off pictures of my compost bins and other such stuff here.

By the way, I just carpeted another 100+ SF with cardboard and wood chips. I really need to get another load of wood chips dumped here, I'm almost out!

Here is a link that might be useful: TCLynx

Comments (8)