SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_35311842

Help Identifying and saving succulents/cacti please!

User
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

So I have three plants I need help with currently, I know one is a Zebra cactus, the others I'm not sure of.

My Zebra Cactus seems mostly fine except for the bottom leaves are turning slightly orange, and it has closed up a fair bit.

This one I assume is a type of echeveria, and i'm concerned about the tips turning a different colour. It also feels a little squishy?

The last one I have no clue what it is, and it's a bit of a mess. I didn't have it getting enough light for a while so it got REALLY tall (it was once about an inch tall at first), the stem is turning weird colours, and something is wrong with the leaves. It does however appear to have a tiny offspring. I'm hoping I can save it, but if not I'm hoping to save the baby plant but I'd need advice on moving it.

They are all three in separate planters with drainage holes, but I was hoping to plant them all together, most likely with the Miracle Grow Cactus Palm and Citrus Soil, and I would really like some advice on moving and planting them please.

Comments (3)