SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missouribound

I need a catchy blog name

missouribound
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

A lot of friends and family have asked me to post pictures on facebook when we start building. I don't want to bore the people who don't care to see every little thing, so I thought I'd start a blog instead. The problem is that I can't think of a catchy and unique name so they can find it if they forget the url.

We are building a barndominium, which is a metal barn with part used for garage and shop, and a home built inside the other part. It will be built on land that is now and will continue to be used to grow hay. We plan on putting our travel trailer in the shop side so we can take off weekends for now and then for months at a time later.

Dh is no help whatsover. He wants to call it The RV-dominium, but I said that was too hard to type every time even I want to type it into the url space.

Here's what I've come up with so far. and reserved these names. Of course I can use one word or phrase for the url and a totally different title for the blog, but it would be nice if they were the same if it's a really common name like these. Well, except for rvdominium. That's different.

rv barn

rv barn life

rvdominium project

like a barn

not just another barn

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert