SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
braverichard

Help! Livin' Easy Dying suddenly!

See the pics folks... subject here is a Livin' Easy own root I purchased last year as a one gallon from Chamblee's, planted it in the summer, it didn't do much of anything, I suspect due to too much shade from my giant cannas.

This year, no cannas on that bed, it threw up two new strong canes from the base, had two good flushes of blooms, currently about 15 inches tall and after the last flush of blooms about a month ago, just sat there, I figured it was taking a long break between flushes especially with the very hot and dry summer we were having and then next thing its leaves started browning and falling off! As of today, one of the canes is brown, all leaves are brown and several have already fallen off, and the tips of all canes are turning brown. Most canes are still quite green.

I have done no spraying on it, no fertilizing either, just watering. Any idea of what's going on here? Oh and it is also on a raised bed, so I know its roots have not been disturbed. First time I have experienced seeing such a healthy looking rose just start to die.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!