SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theother_guy96

Costco BlueStar RCS version

The Other Guy
7 years ago

Hello,

After long researching here as guest, I finally took the decision to get BlueStar 30" Open burner range- RCS304BCV2. I got the delivery Today, they delivered to Kitchen ( but they will not attach the legs). When I inspected, the model written in the range( in the sticker) is RCS304BSS, instead of RCS304BCV2 or RCS304BV2.

The oven front looks new and matches the pictures of RCS304BV2/ RCS304BCV2, But the internal steel fittings ( where the burners and grates sit) as well as the backside look have some tear and wear.

Also inside the oven, couple of screws to attach the grills are missing. It is probably not a big deals as probably the top screws are needed. But overall I am seeing some places only one screw is fitted despite of two screw holes. Left side has two screws fitted, but right side only one.

I suspect BlueStar has taken an old RCS304BSS and refurbished and sold to me. Can anybody bought RCS304BV2 or RCS304BCV2 check the model number and tell me what is it?

I paid CAD 3699.99 and I was hoping to get the newest version as I heard complaints about oven door heating and oven door hinge problem in older models and heard the newer ones do not these issues.

Please advise.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County