SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrbarnard

OT: What is cooking this week?

Russ Barnard
7 years ago

Well, been in this apartment way too long. Because I can stir it up in other ways, figured to stir it up in a nice way now.

@Joseph .. bud.. what are YOU cooking this weekend? Come on, you are the kitchen man, so you gotta love to cook too, right?;)

I am heading to the ranch and I have a brisket I am finally going to get to cook.

Friday evening will be fried catfish and all the 'fixins'

Saturday I wake up at the crack of dawn.. make my coffee.. and fire up the smoker...SS.. smokerS.. lol

Daddy is gonna throw in no less than 2 chickens, a full brisket, oh yea.. gotta add 3 racks of ribs.. okay.. joking.. FIVE.. lol

And, I think some sausage for good measure.

The apartment has very little freezer space, so I am hoping to cut it all up and bring back as much as possible.

Taking like 3-4 friends with me so they will not let me leave unless they get to eat too, so not all will come back :P

I will probably bake an apple pie or two as well.

So, what all are YOU cooking?

@ Lily's mom?

@Mama Goose?

Come on CP.. what's brewin in your world?

OH! @Sophie what do you cook when you are not cooking up awesome designs?

Have a great day today guys...I am just counting down the hours till the ranch!

Russ

p.s. here ya go.. since we are way off topic.. pictures of the cabin I built myself. Don't you all laugh.. not perfect.. but a heck of a lot nicer than you would expect in the middle of nowhere.. and did I mention a toilet/shower/and A/C ?;)

The kitchen was pulled out of a house that they were remodeling a kitchen in.. for 100 bucks! .. oh! I just made it sorta ON topic! lol

And so you have something for the dart board.. this is me.. getting dinner ready ;)

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County