SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommyjoy

Bathtub hell

mommyjoy
7 years ago

So I have had a beautiful kohler bellwether in my living room for almost two months and I love it. Unfortunately I was stupid enough to believe that I could have this beautiful tub and bought it through Amazon at a great price that I could afford(not labelled used or defective). The tub was sent to me but soon developed a ton of little pinholes when I would wipe it out. Thankfully I hadn't installed it but waiting for a repair person took a month because I live 6 hours out of the city and when the repair person finally came they said it was not fixable. Amazon won't replace it because it's not in stock, kohler won't help me unless Amazon refused to refund me which they didn't. So now my only option is a different tub or buy it again for almost double what I paid which I can't afford to do.

This bathroom renovation is taking forever which isn't surprising to me or a really bad thing but I need to find a new tub I can afford that I won't hate and I'm a slow decision maker.

Requirements would be a somewhat low step over height(kids), good for showering, fairly durable and a decent water level for bathing. Also I would really love something that looks good! It needs to be either 60x30 or 60x32 Budget is around $500 give or take a little and I'm in Canada where everything big costs a few hundred more.

If anyone here has ideas on something that would work for me I would sure appreciate it as I feel like giving up already!

Comments (23)