SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
almanshome

Design Help Needed: For Christopher Peacock Kitchen From Craigs List

Marina Moehring
7 years ago

In May I brought to Maryland (currently in storage) the CP kitchen I found on Craigs List. I stumbled on my dream kitchen by Googling Christopher Peacock Cabinetry to show a cabinet maker I was going to work with images of cabinetry I like. The original kitchen was way to large for my planned kitchen - it came with a butler's pantry & walnut hutch for a 9' tall grand home. However, my planned kitchen will have 9'. I am keeping the 16' wide sink group, the range cabinetry, and the double subzero cabinets. As for the amazing island (more of a continent) I am reconfiguring the cabinets and butcher block to make them work in my smaller space. The overall kitchen will be 23 1/2' long by 16' wide.

We are getting very close to permit drawings. I am designing this myself with the assistance of a design/build company. If anyone can look at this design I would be very grateful. What do you think of the space and surrounding walk space? I am very excited but terrified to make a wrong decision.

Thanks so much in advance!

The 1st image is the kitchen addition I am working on. The rest is the original kitchen.

Comments (87)