SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eld6161

Least we forget......it's Tuesday Tea Time

eld6161
7 years ago

Good morning!

Starting the ball rolling early. I just had my morning coffee, and put our trash and recycling to the curb.

It will be another hot day today, probably with rain.

We have been lucky with the rain though. It seems to rain mostly at night.

Today will be a day of running around doing errands for me.

How is everyone doing?

Comments (37)

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    7 years ago

Same here. I had coffee and then my sister called and wanted me to meet her for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. That perked up my day!! LOL We, too, have had nothing but heat, humidity and then rain off and on. Also nothing like Louisiana, but enough though we really need it. The plants are all feeling much better! It's just getting old. I have some exterior painting to get done and it needs to stop raining to accomplish that.

eld6161 thanked murraysmom Zone 6a OH
  • Shades_of_idaho
    7 years ago

Another hot day here too. I have morning chores done and a walk to the post office. Took a couple pictures of my black kitties on the bed this morning. Look at their tails. Hahahah And of course they are NOT laying on the towel I put there for them to lay on but on my white spread. GGGRRRR

Then an update on the hallway. I have the top up and back to filling in. As crazy as this sounds working on my art at a time like this with hubby so sick. It is a good way for me to be close to him for when he needs help but not to hover over him. He sleeps a good part of the days now.

The top rail has raised glass bits. Hard to photo.

The sad news is hubby has gone onto hospice as of yesterday. Very sad times. He is not a quitter his body is quitting him. The chemo is off the table now. Hospice seems very nice and already been a big help getting oxygen here pronto. His o2 levels were dangerously low. in the 60's to 70's and should be in the 90's. Still low even on the o2 but not as bad. More in the 80's. He does not want to be in the hospital so this is our only choice. I feel it is a sane one. His sister will be here next week. Another friend will be coming up soon after she leaves. No room to have both here at the same time and too much confusion for us if they were.

My tea today is back to Harneys Hot cinnamon spice in the iced tea version. Too hot for hot tea.

OK Have to scoot. Have a good day and try to stay cool.

• Related Discussions

Last Tuesday of Spring TEA

Q

Comments (1)
    Maybe this should bump down.
    ...See More

It's Tuesday! Let's have some tea :)

Q

Comments (17)
    'have a feeling of pressure in my chest' ML, you watch that very carefully - it could be or go into pneumonia. I've had it several times and it ain't pretty! imaginary tea is all i've had for a very long time. I do miss tea and hope to start back up with it when I get into new place (gotta be soon -it's getting too hot here). My sister even bought me a tea pot a few yrs back. I have no idea where I put it and am hoping to find it while going thru things in here. puppy and i have spent the last 3 mid day time periods in the new place with the a/c there. haven't wanted to turn it on in here. She has lots of room to play in there and has worn me to a frazzle! It's constant 'throw the toy for me'. She'll climb up on me on the bed and get right in my face if i don't pay attention. The stinker. I've managed to do a few minor things while there tho - plus watch Rawhide. There are snails moving faster than I am. oh, my car battery died last wk so I was stuck here for almost 2 days. bummer - I just hate that. Even if I wasn't going to go anywhere. It's the 'I can't' that I hate. I've got a long list of things I need to get from Lowe's maybe later this wk. It's supposed to cool down on Thursday so then I'll go do laundry and on Friday make my trip to Lowe's.
    ...See More

It's Tuesday and it's time for tea : )

Q

Comments (18)
    Muraysmom your quilt is so pretty. did you make it? Jay what a great ditcher. They make life so much easier. LL I tried to like your FB page but it was not available at the time. Will try again later. Here is Lizzzie waiting for grout. She is very hard to photo because she is so big and curved. And in this photo I cut off the end of her tail I have grouted her now and still working on the tedious clean up. I used a lot of textured glass and beads and oddities for interest. And you all know me and my crazy colors. LOL I have an phone that works through the internet and I had to upgrade it and then uninstall re-install and fight with it for two days and finally I got a tip from a great forum about these phones and the tip worked. Then hubby has been whining his computer was not running well so I had to deal with it. GAH On top of learning my new little tablet I am overwhelmed with electronics. I am in no way a geek and just dang lucky to keep our machines running. So back to grout picking and dream up some thing for dinner. I got lunch three hours ago so I am not hungry. But Hubby is and that is a good thing.
    ...See More

Time for tea??? It is Tuesday I think.

Q

Comments (27)
    "it is the little things some times that give us the most pleasure. So glad your door is fixed. It has been this way a long time." yes shades, it is so often those little things... like a door handle that works! it stopped working back in the summer - I came out of CFA with a sandwich and it wouldn't open! there I was in the AZ heat! until now, when I went in somewhere, I left the door ajar enough that it didn't 'catch' and lock me out. I always wondered if someone would come by and think 'oh, look someone didn't get their door shut... I'd better shut it tight for them...' I always moved the front seat back all the way so that if they did I 'd have room to crawl over that seat again and open from the inside. yesterday was thrilling - no crawling over the seat, no moving the seat back when I left the car or leaving the door a bit open... it certainly makes doing an errand, going to the grocery a lot easier. having a door that opens with a handle sure can spoil a person - lol! be careful out there with all that snow! I bet your roof would be just fine without you getting the snow off - but, I'd be like you too and worry it'd cave in. it's not something I could physically do - part of the reason I moved to AZ years ago was to get away from the snow - I needed the warmer (and dry) weather too. it's good that you do a little at a time and then rest a spell and get warm before doing more of it.
    ...See More
  • eld6161
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Shades, so sorry to hear this news. Sending caring thoughts to you and your husband.

• Shades_of_idaho
    7 years ago

Thank you Eld.

eld6161 thanked Shades_of_idaho
  • User
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

So sorry to hear that news, Shades. He's certainly tried hard to live. I wish I could see your wall in person but it's a long drive from here to there.

I'm drinking water and sweating like a ditch digger. It hasn't been too bad; haven't had the air on. Hotter in a couple of days but maybe not a/c worthy. I live in the country so if there's a breeze I'm ok.

As usual I got all tangled up in little projects today. Finally got the fridge cleaned! I won't tell you how long that's been on the list. Other piddly things and a couple of days ago I discovered this web site http://scottishprisonersofwar.com/?s=moody  so I HAD to spend most of the last 2 days there. They have a BUSY mailing list, too. It looks like I might have 2 other ancestors that came from this war. Lots of research to do. IF they are, then my mom and dad are related ;-)

I have a little drop leaf kitchen table. Probably 1940ish?? Came complete with several layers of chipping paint. When I drug it home I had no idea why I did that. Then I used it when I was canning in the garage. THEN I thought, hmmm, should take down the round oak table and put this one in the kitchen. It's smaller and would fit better. So I started stripping paint. UGH! I got down to the last layer and I think it's milk paint. Not stringy and gooey but smeary. I intended to give it a new coat of white paint but I wonder if I should put a coat of shellac or varnish on it first? Will the milk paint bleed through? It's that dark cream color. I do have paint that color and could paint it that color but my heart was set on white. It will probably always have one of my vintage table clothes on it. And it's not like it's a valuable antique. Maybe I should give it a coat of cream and a second coat of white?

• vintageliving
    7 years ago

Happy in Idaho, um, you can't paint over shellac or varnish. Prime with Zinseer or that Grip something by Glidden at Wal Mart Then paint, take pics, and post.

• vintageliving
    7 years ago

Shades, so sorry to hear that. Thinking and praying for both of you.

• Debbie B.
    7 years ago

Happy, I just painted my kitchen. My house is a 1979 mobile home, so it has those fake wood paneling walls that you've probably seen if you've ever been in an older MH. Those walls are coated with a coat of vinyl, and problematic to paint. I used the Zinsser OIL based primer, after doing some research. It worked really great! The primer Vintage is talking about is Gripper, and it's basically the same thing. It also, along with the Zinsser, gets very excellent reviews. You can get it at WM or HD, and probably other places too. I got the Zinsser at ACE hardware, and I'm sure it's widely available.

Believe me, this primer will cover everything! AND you'll only need one coat of your favorite white paint over it! :-)

First, I would sand the tabletop lightly with very fine sandpaper. This will make it easier for the primer to stick to the surface. Then, you'll want to clean your table really well. I recommend TSP, which you can get at any hardware or big box store. The cleaner the surface is, the better the primer will hold.

When you prime with the Zinsser or Gripper (I've heard BIN is good too), you may find it a little difficult to work with because it's sticky; but that's how it's supposed to be. It will literally "grip" the paint so it won't peel or flake later on.

The real secret to making it work is to give it at least three full days to cure before you paint. If you don't, you run the risk of it all peeling right off. So after the primer cures for at least 72 hours, paint it with pretty much any good paint--I used Valspar Optimus--and you're good to go! You can add a coat of clear acrylic or some other sealer afterwards if you want.

I'm actually in the process of painting my tabletop right now, and this is exactly how I'm doing it. Mine's a cheap pedestal table the previous owners left here, originally from WM. I sanded the top to distress it using coarse sandpaper, to make it look vintage. If I get time tomorrow I'll scrub it with the TSP solution, then prime on Thursday. I'm painting it with the same white I used in my kitchen.

I hope this helps! :-)

• Debbie B.
    7 years ago

Schoolhouse, sounds like an interesting day! The woman who hauled your water softener off sounds like me in the kitchen with certain things, lol! I spent the day yesterday making lasagna for my friends/neighbors. I do not make this for just anyone. It takes a whole day and I'm always exhausted at the end. But I really enjoy feeding people, and it's a pleasure to cook for others every so often. :-)

The nice gal who took your water softener reminded me of that because Mary, the "mom" in the family, kept asking if she could help me in the kitchen. Normally, I don't mind help and if someone offers I'll gladly have them chop, peel, slice, or whatever...but with a couple of my kind of special dishes, I have it down to a "system," and it's actually easier to do it myself than try to explain the process to helpers.

I think it's so cool that you described her as a "rough talker," and then said you "liked her right away!" There are so many interesting people in the world if we are willing to go outside our own comfort zone once in a while and open ourselves to the beauty in others. I've had the joy of meeting people from literally all around the globe, and I find it fascinating to talk with people who are not carbon copies of me, hahaha!

It's been hot, hot, hot...no rain to break it up. I'm staying inside as much as possible. :-)

• desertsteph
    7 years ago

Shades, I am so sorry to hear this news about Joe! He's been such a fighter. Prayers for both of you during this time...

imhappy - looking forward to seeing the table in process!

Debbie - will you be revealing your kitchen this week?

I feel a bit better today but no telling about when tomorrow rolls around. I slept from about 5am (blame the dog) to 1 pm. got meds in me and by about 6.30pm I managed a quick trip down to W for a few things. nasty, heavy rain while I was in there (I just made it in the door and about 3 min later it hit). by the time I left (30 min later) it had stopped. no rain at home while I was gone - it's less than a half a mile away. I grabbed a subway sandwich (half) while there so I wouldn't have to bother to fix anything when I got home. had half of the half for dinner and the other half will be for brunch tomorrow. Maybe by then i'll feel up to making something.

I saw a nifty item on HSN (or Evine) yesterday. it's a rolling cart about 1.5' wide (maybe) with a 'drop leaf' on each end. when both ends are pulled up, it's an ironing board! it looks awesome... for 100.00. it also has 3 shelves in the center with lined baskets in each for storage. it'd be handy for someone who sews or needs to iron something once in a great while - or does crafts. I have an ironing board that I've had for 40 yrs or so. haven't used it in about 30. don't know if I could even set it up anymore.

I also bought an air fryer recently (Evine). I've been watching demo shows on them and decided I really need to change my ways of cooking - for time, my health, and my life (fire). I ordered it the day I put 5 onion rings in the oven... heated up the big oven for that! I also need to make things as easy as possible for me to cook and clean up. This should help all of those things. it got here last week but I wasn't up to opening it or trying it. Yesterday I got out the booklet to read thru and I've been looking up things to cook in it online - trying to make good use of my 'down' time.

eld6161 thanked desertsteph
  • Lavender Lass
    7 years ago

Shades- I'm so sorry. I sent you a message.

Schoolhouse- Tea is wonderful : )

Everyone else- Hope your day is going well! I'm working and can't write too much at the moment. Just wanted to stop by and say 'hi' to all of you.

eld6161 thanked Lavender Lass
  • User
    7 years ago

I have papered with vinyl paper over wood paneling. I painted it last time. Both worked just fine without any prep. Maybe because the paneling is wood.

Table is solid wood, sanded, and as clean as I can get it, just thinking the milk paint stain might come through but looking at it today I don't think it will. I'm going to give it a coat of sanding sealer later unless it gets too humid. I have one joint to glue yet. Need to borrow some big pipe clamps. Mine are too short.

eld6161 thanked User
  • gardenpictures
    7 years ago

I´m very much into tea these days (which unfortunately usually happens when autumn is on the horizon); busy picking and fermenting leaves for blackberry tea.

eld6161 thanked gardenpictures
  • murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    7 years ago

Gee, a lot can happen in a day! Shades, I'm sorry Joe has had to go on Hospice but he will be in good hands now and it is wonderful that he can stay at home. My experiences with Hospice have been good ones.

And your hallway is looking magnificent! I'm glad it is a comfort to you to work on. It's really coming along, isn't it?

And your kitty cats are adorable. Their tales are so funny and they are beautiful.

Schoolhouse, that woman that took your water softener is impressive. I would like to think I could do something like that, but I'm pretty sure it would only be in my mind. :) I did just take a 15' wooden ladder out to clear the gutter on the side of the house. We had a boatload of rain earlier today and when I was on the second floor, I could see standing water in that gutter.

Imhappy, I have no experience in stripping a table, but I do look forward to seeing your pictures of the finished project.

Debbie, I look forward to seeing your table as well.

Desertsteph, I'm glad you are feeling some better and hope you are back to snuff very soon. I haven't heard of an air fryer before. Sounds interesting. I agree about heating up the stove for a small amount of food. I use my crockpot a lot more than I use my oven.

I made an applesauce bread yesterday and wasn't too happy with it when I had a piece while it was still warm. So I wrapped it in plastic and let it sit until this morning when I had a piece with a nice cup of Constant Comment and it was a lot better. I guess it needed to settle. It had been very crumbly but now cut smoothly and held together.

It's been raining quite a lot today. My sump pump is running constantly. I am so thankful I had that put in last year. I used to have to vacuum up the water with a shop vac. That was miserable. Now the basement stays almost completely dry. It's unfinished, so there is usually no damage, but it's a pain to deal with.

I hope everyone's day is a good one.

eld6161 thanked murraysmom Zone 6a OH
  • desertsteph
    7 years ago

murraysmom - "hope you are back to snuff very soon.

I haven't heard of an air fryer before."

thx for your well wishes. I also hope I get better soon. walking around like a zombie is a pain - and nothing is getting done except me sleeping.

here is an Air Fryer - Evine. they have a few sizes and many colors. you can basically cook anything in it that you would normally cook in the oven or on top of the stove. it's a mini convection oven. no huge space in it to heat up (or the kitchen). QVC has one by Emeril on as their TSV.

things like fries, onion rings are crispy. this morning on QVC Emeril cooked pork chops, steaks, mac 'n cheese, chocolate soufflé, cauliflower, a pizza, a pecan pie, hamburgers, loaf of bread, etc. it has a dial on it to set temp and 1 for the time to cook it. when time is over, it shuts off (safety factor to me). you could use a small oven safe pan in the basket to put a meatloaf, an omelet, etc. Also, things brown nicely.

I think it will come in handy - and cut down on the dishes I use with normal cooking.

eld6161 thanked desertsteph
  • teabooks
    7 years ago

Oh Chris---I have you and Joe in my prayers...sending a golden light of peace to you both.

Jan

• Debbie B.
    7 years ago

Steph--I'm thinking at this point since now I want to finish the table top project, I'll wait until the first week of September for the reveal, which is only now a couple weeks away, yikes! Then I can get the area rug and chairs and it will be completely done. Haha, the neighbor kids were asking this morning when we're going to paint! They "distressed" the table for me and had a blast scratching it all up with the sandpaper. I told them they could help me paint it. I feel like Tom Sawyer and his white washed fence, lol!

I'm glad you're feeling a little better, and I hope the upward trend continues. I've never heard of an air cooker either, but it sounds like a pretty nifty thing! I have a small electric skillet that I use a lot in the summer, as well as my slow cooker and the microwave. Anything not to heat up the house! I have some friends staying here temporarily and they have a little Hibatchi they use outside a lot, which is nice. Let us know how the air cooker works out when you try it! :-)

I'mhappy, oh I see! For some reason I thought your table had an acrylic type coating on it. I must have misread that. You should be fine. It's funny with these mobile home walls. Some of us have the ubiquitous fake wood paneling and others have the wallboard, which I actually had in the kitchen backsplash--basically the same thing as the paneling, only it's hideous wallpaper, also vinyl coated, lol. Some people say, I just slapped paint on it, no prep, it turned out beautifully. Others are like, I painted with this ten step process and it's peeling the next day. It's a constant debate over on the MH forum, probably a couple dozen threads over the years on how best to cover those walls up. What I do has always turned out well, and I've never had a peeling or flaking issue. I'm excited to see both our tables! I think it's Caroline who also has that gorgeous pedestal table. Mine's just a cheapy, so I'm OK with experimenting on it.

Steph, that ironing board/table thing sounds kind of neat too, especially for a small home. I haven't unpacked my iron yet, lol. I got an over the door ironing board holder that also stores a can of starch and a spray bottle of stain remover. It definitely wasn't $100, though! I think it was less than $15. I'm not crazy about it, but it does keep it from taking up real space.

gardenpictures, I don't know if we have a tea time award, but if we do, you should get it for picking and fermenting your own leaves to make tea! :-)

Lass--we understand! You keep writing and we'll keep reading!

Murraysmom, indeed! One never knows what the course of a day will bring. I know I wouldn't enjoy vacuuming up water with the shop vac! Glad you've got the pump. Of course, moisture is the deadly enemy of the mobile home, so I'm very paranoid about that.

Chris, blessings on you and Joe. We'll talk later.

Gotta go take meds (yeah, that never gets old) and I'll see you all later! :-)

• Lavender Lass
    7 years ago

Hi all! Late lunch, just stopping by on my way back to work. I'll be writing tonight, but at my day job, right now.

Steph- Glad you're feeling better : ) I'll try to read through everything more carefully, after work.

Thanks, Deb. Oh...and Robin and Jamie books 2, 3, and 4 are FREE today through Friday on Amazon.com. Talk to you all, later!

https://www.amazon.com/Robin-Jamie-You-Decide-Fairytale-ebook/dp/B01IZ54N4U/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1471465760&sr=8-7&keywords=robin+and+jamie

• Sunnysmom
    7 years ago

Desertsteph - congrats on your air fryer purchase. My favorite air fryer recipe right now is eggs and sausage. Put the egg in a small shallow dish after spraying with a little coconut oil, then I put the healthy (alfresco?) sausage links around it in the basket.

Debbie - I am looking forward to seeing that table.

ShadesofIdaho - I am not artistic at all so I am just speechless at your wall. What talent and patience you must have. I also do not consider my self very spiritual, however I do think that all prayers are heard so I will take a few minutes and send up a special one for you and your Joe.

• Shades_of_idaho
    7 years ago

Thanks every one. I think now the decision is made he is actually feeling better. Hospice is all about the comfort of the patient. There was a drastic decline in the last three weeks on the chemo. He was afraid the chemo would kill him off before the cancer did. I think he was right. His breathing is better on the oxygen machine. I am not in denial I know what is coming. Just trying to make the best of it we can. Our best friend is coming tomorrow from CA. His sister is coming Monday some time. Not sure how long either is going to stay. I am already exhausted just thinking about it. Some how I will get through all of it. Making a huge lasagna to put some in the freezer and some for them to eat. I just need to put it together everything is cooked ready to go. Was eating my own dinner. EEEEE GADS it is almost 8PM. No more playing for me .

• Shades_of_idaho
    7 years ago

LL I got all of them and bought 5 Thank you!! Now I can read the set all in a row. Will give you a review.

• Lavender Lass
    7 years ago

Thank you, Shades : )

Take care and I wish I could try some of that lasagna!

• desertsteph
    7 years ago

"My favorite air fryer recipe"

I've been spending some of my down time online copying out AF recipes from Paula Deen and Emeril - both have their AFs on shopping channels. PD had an AF cookbook out and Emeril has a good number of recipes on his website. Also, he was on qvc today with his as TSV. He did eggrolls, bread, steaks, pork chops, fries, onion rings, mac'n cheese, cauliflower, a pecan pie, pizza, choc soufflé, hamburgers, chicken fingers, 2 whole game hens, wings, etc. I think it'll be a great way to do my hamburgers, my 'meatloaf' and 'meatball' patties for the freezer. the grease will drop off into the lower part of the basket. I've heard that grilled cheese are the best cooked in one. I've been known to make those up in advance and freeze also.

It'll probably still be a few days before I get it up and running. the only thing I can think of quick to cook in it is fries and I do have some in the freezer. I might try eggs too. I do want to make breaded zucchini chips - has anyone made those? I haven't made them, I know I can buy them at the grocery but thought I'd like to try making them (so I know what breading is used). I haven't had those in probably 20 yrs! I did find a few recipes for them online.

Shades - even tho we can't be there with you physically during this time, know that we are all there with you in our hearts.

• missouribound
    7 years ago

Shades, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you right now.

• missouribound
    7 years ago

LL, how are you and your dh doing? You keep mentioning your day job. Does that mean you have two jobs now? I'm thinking you are around my age, but maybe you are younger. Still, how do you have the energy? I want some!

• krayers
    7 years ago

Shades, I am so very sorry to hear about your husband. Hospice provided a lot of help and support for my MIL and family earlier this year, and it is good to hear that he is feeling some better and is comfortable. Will be thinking of you in the coming days. The lasagna was a good idea. Hope your weekend goes well. Get some rest when you can!

• Shades_of_idaho
    7 years ago

I do not have time or the energy right now to read through all the posts. Joe passed away Friday at 5:51 PM. I have so much to get done before I can get into my new life I am feeling a wee bit overwhelmed but I do have big plans for my future here and several fun projects to share with all of you and ask for advice. I just feel I need to get through the worst of it as soon as I can. Clearing out his clothes is so painful. And getting it done while I am still in shock and numb is probably the best thing for me. Then I will glam up my closet and start on all the other projects. I know Joe would not want me to be miserable. I have already been grieving for 3 1/2 years. We had a great 31 years and lots of wonderful memories.

• schoolhouse_gw
    7 years ago

Please accept my condolences to you and your family. ((hugs))

• caroline94535
    7 years ago

Shades, I am so sorry for your loss. I know it's been a terrible 3 1/2 years for you and Joe both knowing this could be coming. I'm sure that's even more painful than a sudden, unexpected death.

I was afraid something had happened when there were no postings yesterday.

Take time to grieve - yell, scream, curse, cry, stomp, rage. Death is horrible; there's no way around it. Then take time to sleep, nourish your body and soul, and then start putting one foot in front of the other.

When you're ready, jump back into your life, however you wish to define it.

• desertsteph
    7 years ago

So sorry Shades. Caroline is right, take the time to finish grieving - sleep, nourish your body and soul for now. Times like you've been thru these past 3.5 yrs take a great toll on us. I've been thinking about you a lot these past few days and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    7 years ago

Aww, Shades, I am so sorry to hear of Joe's passing. I didn't know he had been ill for so long. Hugs and prayers for you both.

• eld6161
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Please accept my condolences as well, Shades. Sending comfort and caring thoughts to you and your family.

Know that we are all here 24/7.

• User
    7 years ago

Chris, I missed this post. He passed so quickly once Hospice came it. I expected more time to adjust. You've been holding your breath for a long time. It's good that you have projects lined up.

• Shades_of_idaho
    7 years ago

Sheese did not come back to this. Thank you all for your kind words. I do appreciate them. Yes Joe was sick for 3 years 8 months less a few days. It has been a long haul for both of us. Cancer really sucks. Just one gut kick after another. I am going to get through this. I do not want to grieve any more I already have been doing so since diagnosis January 2013. I am heart broken and so miss Joe already and I am sure missing him will get worse. I just need to work on making what is left of my life the best it can be. I know he would want that and not have me moping around.

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    7 years ago

Hugs to you and best wishes on creating the rest of your life.

• missouribound
    7 years ago

{{{Shades}}} I'm so sorry, but admire your attitude.

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor