SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

It's Tuesday! Let's have some tea :)

lavender_lass
12 years ago

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure I'd be up for tea today, since I've had a very sick kitty, the last few weeks. He's much better and after a brief scare that he might be diabetic (he's only 5) we think he's going to be fine :)

So...I thought it would be nice to get together and have a lovely cup of tea with some of my favorite people! Of course, if you're not a tea drinker, please bring your favorite beverage and stop by to chat. What's new in your life? How is your home/garden/other project progressing? Is life wonderful (I hope so) or not, right now?

For us, since kitty is much better (his name is Sam) we're just celebrating a bit and happy all the other 'kids' (kitties and horses) are all doing well. We've had lovely weather the last few days (up in the 70s) but expect it to drop back down to the 50s in the next day or so...but at least, no snow! I also found some very pretty stock, at the store last night. Not my picture, but this is what it looks like.
{{!gwi}}From Lavender's Garden

Also, my brave little Bleu Magenta rose (the one involved in the truck accident) is doing very well and has little leaves coming out, all over. I'll post a picture, when it blooms! So, I'll be gardening most of the week...what are your plans?

For now, I'm enjoying a wonderful cup of Earl Grey and a few of those blueberry Newton fruit thins. They're actually very good, with Jasmine tea, too. Maybe I'll make some muffins later...orange/cinnamon sound really good.

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday and enjoy your tea :)

Comments (17)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH