SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavendar

It's Tuesday and it's time for tea : )

Lavender Lass
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

How is everyone? Did you have a nice weekend? A fun Father's Day? I hope so : )

Today, I am sitting here drinking my favorite Earl Grey and herbal Orange Spice and looking out the window to see if it's going to rain. Looks like it is (it already did earlier this morning) so no outdoor tea today. But, I have gotten a few things done in all this bad weather.

Since I couldn't garden, I decided to redo my blog with the stories I've been writing about my dad's grandparents. It was last story first type of line up....and I thought reversing them would make more sense. As I started doing that and saving them in a document, I thought what if I try publishing them just like this? Not making them into a larger story, but just as short stories?

So I spent Sunday watching YouTube videos and making a few corrections...and submitted the entire thing to Amazon. And they published them!!! On Kindle Unlimited and regular Amazon books!

Being Father's Day, I dedicated the book to my dad and we'll see if anyone actually buys it. But I am so happy, I think I'll try writing some short stories about my mom's great-grandparents. They owned a farm in the Dakota Territory and they were both deaf. They had five children and lived through many challenges, including fire, locusts, blizzards, etc.

Anyway, here's a link to my new website Lavender Lass Books and from there, you can (if you like) click on to my book.

https://lavenderlassbooks.com/

Or go directly to the book, here...and read the first story and part or the second.

https://www.amazon.com/Down-Well-other-Short-Stories-ebook/dp/B01HAOEZKE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1466529471&sr=1-1&keywords=Down+in+the+well

So....enough about my weekend. What about you? Is the weather allowing you to drink tea outside, today? Are you working on an indoor project or maybe in the garden? Do you have a special tea cup or mug for tea? Please stop by and share your favorite beverage with us : )

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!