SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrbarnard

Kitchen pulls with character - help a botha out! lol

Russ Barnard
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Okay, it is rainy outside.. no work on the house in the past two weeks (don't get me started...lol) and the rain is expected for at least a week.. so no work now either..

SO.. on topic here.. I wanted to browse around for some cool pulls etc for the kitchen.

Now, we have easy/soft close doors and drawers... and I am thinking they will need pulls. I REALLY loved some pulls someone found in an older thread that were some old mfg company from the turn of the century warehouse...but finding enough of them that match could be tough.. and keeping it below 2 million bucks.. lol

So.. anyone else bored today want to see what sort of cool pulls etc we can find for shaker farmhouse cabinets in this color?:

Not sure what else you want to see, you all know the layout, but I can post it again if ya like.

Just doing this out of boredom.. heh

We picked out some cool vanities, but since this is a kitchen forum figured to stay on topic ;)

Hrm... if we add pulls to ALL of the cabs and drawers, we are looking at like 49 cabs and 29 drawers.

Not sure if we need/want pulls on the 12" cabs above the 42" ones though.

Probably will want to get a few extras just in case.. may never be able to locate them again if we get that many.. heh

R

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH