SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chuckerfly

New family members...

chuckerfly
7 years ago

My succulents family that is. It's one of those times when you go out to get one thing, but come home bringing other things.. And I need help confirming their IDs, please... ;)

Last Sunday I went to one of the local nursery to get some pots and ingredients for my potting mix. Then, on the counter there were a dozen succulents (few rosette type and grafted cacti). This nursery doesn't normally sell succulents, mostly tropical plants, except for some Sansevieria and the occasional Kalanchoe blossfeldiana. And probably not so knowledgeable in succulents care too, because the succulents were not happy-looking (definitely needed more light and better potting media), and were screaming for me to rescue them (ok, I imagined this part). I exercised some restraint and got the things I came for. But not for long, because I brought these guys home too... :D

#1 one of the frilly Echeveria, I assume. It's light green with pinkish margins, which I hope would color up more with more light. Initial googling got me this name, Echeveria ''Aquarius". Thoughts?

Top view:

Side view:

#2 a rosette type (the one peeking from under the frilly one above), not sure of ID though, another species of Echeveria maybe?

#3 another rosette type, but with fleshier leaves. Looks purplish, tilted and obviously has been touched a lot. Graptopetalum pentandrum "Superbum"?

#4 top part of a grafted cactus, which I've degrafted and sprayed with half alcohol half water because I see something moving on it, no ID.

#5 the bottom part, Hylocereus sp.?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio