SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_26656425

Wedding bouquet and other things I wanted to share~

User
7 years ago

Hi guys!

I haven't been active since forever, but my new found love for succulents hasn't withered. To the contrary, my wedding was last month and I had to have succulents in my wedding bouquet. I just loved it, it also matched my husbands suit perfectly.

Most of the plants regrew their roots so I repotted them. Not all of them were part of the bouquet as you can see.

I also wanted to ask some advice for these plants:

Lately I noticed that this echeverias leaves are pointing down. Yet it has received plenty of light (only full sun at end of day) on the window sill. On the picture it has just been watered. Normally I wait with watering the plants after the soil is dry for at least a week. I also might thought that the cause of the leaves pointing down could be that the container is too small. The roots have been growing a lot since last year. If I take it out I'd have this square clump of soil attached to the succulent.
Finally, is it normal for this jade (?) its leaves to be this large? It also received plenty of light (only direct sunlight at end of day). I was under the impression that leaves only grow large when the plant does not receive enough light.

It used to be like this btw:

Comments (3)