SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scully931

Flower ID for wedding bouquet :)

scully931
11 years ago

I thought I knew my flowers, but I can't figure out what the blue flower in this bouquet is. I just noticed the "address" of the picture has "lilacs" in it. Are they just a different breed than I might be used to? They are LOVELY!

Also, my wedding (this May) is going to be at an orchard, garden theme, not extremely formal. We're lucky that the orchard also operates a greenhouse so they are bringing up a lot of plants, rose trees, etc. for the reception. If anyone has any ideas on bouquets, centerpieces or anything I would love to hear them!

Our colors are pale yellow for bridesmaids, guys in gray pants/vests, white shirts. My dress is pure white with a beautiful green sash. Also want to work in some lavender into my bouquet. I'm thinking along the lines of the picture I attached. (Although, wedding is May 25 in Pittsburgh, so will be past lilac season. Have to see if florist can get them) Also, wedding has a touch of an Irish theme, so might work some of the large shamrocks into bouquet.

As you can tell, the flowers are the most important thing to me in the whole wedding! Haha. I mean... besides my fiancé. ;-)

Thanks for any help!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio