SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allikamikaze

Garage Foundation Design

Allison
7 years ago

My dad and I want to do something with the area shown here.
(Note: We didn't remove the Christmas Wreath fast enough this Spring and a bird made a nest in it so we're keeping it up until we're sure the birds have left.)
About 25 years ago, the two pines were planted as part of the landscaping that my mother did. Since then, my parents have divorced and the plants that were in between the pines have long since died. The area faces East and gets sun until about midday.

Right now we have the daylilies and another juniper bush near the driveway. I've never been a fan of the juniper where it is so I would be more than happy to move it or remove it. We're also not terribly attached to the daylilies.

The area juts into this corner near our front door where we have more daylilies, some irises, an azalea bush, and turtle head tucked in the back.

The area in front of the garage is still a major work in progress so I apologize for the mess.

My dad was eager to put something in this big empty space and he got two yellow juniper bushes (specifically the Saybrook Gold variety). We also put some annuals in between to make it a little more colorful until we can figure out what to do with it.

Please help us figure out a more longterm landscaping plan.

Comments (34)