SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aeoropeza

Design Challenge--Idea Boards Wanted

Jubilante
7 years ago

This is the new office space, it is about 10x14 plus an odd cubby thing. This was an unexpected change, we need to furnish it within the next 10 days. The photo is taken as I entered the space.

Between working FT and trying to keep our home project on course, I just don't have the energy to do this... the only thing that can be used is an old desk. I do have a set of Rowe slipcovered loveseats if needed...I think I'd have to dye the current pale yellow covers as the last time I priced new ones they were $$ and I don't have time to sew them.

Essential Needs: area rug, sofa or loveseat, 1-2 chairs that are comfortable to sit in for up to an hour, lamps/floor lamp

Color: current carpet is grayish. Office is used for therapy--so no whites/lights due to lots of use. He is open, but tends to be transitional to slightly traditional. He likes simple design, not ornate or heavy.

Budget: Absolute max 2.5K, less would be great. I have no problem with Craigslist, but the time constraint makes that tough. Ikea is a long drive, but is possible.

Thanks for any idea boards, pointers, sources...it is so appreciated.

Comments (5)