SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rbennett4477

Just stopped growing new leaves!!

rbennett4477
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi I have two avocado seeds I started from fruit, did everything right in the window, planted in a pot and one that was bigger in the ground, they were going great then all of a sudden bigger one stopped growing and leaves felt real hard and almost crunchy to the touch, but still a beautiful green color. Second smaller plant that also sprouted three other stems turned a yellowish with brown spots and stopped growing. I picked a few of the leaves off, and some turned brown at the ends so I cut that part off, and now it's back to growing great. They both get good water when dry and almost full sun. My bigger one, I've pulled all but a few leaves off, it's about two feet tall and I'm wondering what to do and if I should punch off the growth that keeps stopping and started new over and over again, pull it off? Everything else I have growing is doing great, four jackfruit plants, plumeria, pineapples, Caribbean basil, and so on. I'm by the beach in central Florida so plenty of sun and rain. Help!! These are the first things I've ever grown and don't want to die

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery