SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
desertdance

Just Tried out Our New Shower!

I am in love! I love the rain shower head. I love the temperature control that you set once and it's always perfect. I love that there is no door. In winter I will love that there is a heater in the fan/light fixture. I love the non-slip porcelain tile.

Because we live in a two story home on very steep terrain over 1.5 acres, the chances of someone slipping and breaking something are looming. There are no bedrooms downstairs. Just a powder room, so we added a shower to that. We figure we can set up a temporary bed for someone who is unable to climb the stairs.

What we thought we would use rarely, in less than one week has become a major shower for us. Hubby uses it when he comes in, all sweaty from working outside. It's my "go to" morning shower. He sleeps late, and this way, I don't disturb him and my shower is done prior to coffee!

If you have Pinterest, here is a link to the entire build. If not, here are a couple photos.The Before Where the Door Will Be.

The Rain Shower Head

The floor with no door!It

It's now completely finished. We had a great experience with our contractor and his subs. Very happy!

Comments (16)