Memorable wedding gift ideas....
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (25)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Gift ideas for 50th Wedding Anniversary
Comments (20)I came to this site looking for ideas for my parents who are trying to come up with a good 50th anniversary gift for my grandparents as well. I appreciate the ideas that have been posted thus far. I do have a suggestion for the group - My mom made a cross-stitch blanket that is hanging above my grandparents' bed for one of their anniversaries. It's basically a family tree and includes a square for each person - My mom stiched i.e. "John" (son) and his birthdate and then "Jane" (wife) and her birthdate, and in between the two - their wedding anniversary date. And then below John and Jane are the three kids and their birthdates. In each person's square she stitched a little item that represents that person - like my square has a piano because I play piano... my cousin's has a baseball, etc. It was VERY well received and it's perfect because we know how when you get old you are very good at forgetting dates! I thought this was the best gift idea ever and it was very well received. And every time a new family member is added, my Mom just updates the blanket.... The problem is now, we have their 50th anniversary coming up and this past anniversary gift is going to be very hard to top....See MoreWedding: I need gift idea
Comments (3)Is there a family heirloom or just a possession that has been a favorite of hers? A pitcher, a platter, a set of dishes, a rug, a special chair?...See MoreSharing some wedding/shower gift ideas
Comments (11)I have a number of their pieces that I bought years ago when they used to do the Pa. Guild of Craftsmen Show in Bucks County and also had their work in a local shop. The quality of their work is excellent and I’ve bought it for gifts as well. A couple of weeks ago I came across their shop on Etsy. MFitzgeraldpottery. I remember them being very nice to deal with....See MoreCute gift idea for weddings and anniversaries ...
Comments (5)Here you go... the seller is "Artful Jen", who is not, by the way, me. ;) https://www.etsy.com/listing/614699344/framed-photo-art-with-personalized?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom+street+sign+photo&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESMake a Wedding Memorable With a Bridal Shower Brunch
Brides deserve a wedding shower as beautiful as they are. Gather ideas for a lovely fete from this bridal brunch designed by a pro
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZHouzz Products: Great Wedding Gifts for Modern Couples
Give newlyweds a gift as memorable as the day itself, to have and to hold in a special place at home
Full Story
ENTERTAININGMix Your Plates for Memorable Table Settings
Hodgepodges are happenin’ — learn how to combine different-style dishes, silverware and glassware for a highly personal look
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: Memorable Quotes Around Houzz This Week
Share in the design advice, analogies and statements from the Houzz community that have struck a chord
Full Story
ENTERTAININGGot Hand-Me-Down Dinnerware? Make a Memorable Meal
They might be mismatched and not your style, but those inherited plates and forks can help bring meaning to your table
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Picking the Perfect Wedding Gift
Stories and memories personalize any present whether you stick to the registry or go rogue
Full Story0

SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Smart Wedding Gifts They’ll Actually Use
A variety of gifts at every price point for your favorite newlyweds
Full Story0

SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: The Best Wedding Gifts Under $100
Wedding gifts to make the bride and groom swoon
Full Story0

PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Wedding Gifts They’ll Cherish
Let someone else buy the blender. These are wedding gifts the happy couple will really love to have and to hold
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
annie1992