SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiffanygarrido

Faucet Help - Delta, Brizo, Peerless

tiffanygarrido
7 years ago

So, my builder moves really fast and when he needs answers he needs them "now." Paired with the fact that he doesn't give me much of a notice, I'm forced to make quick decisions.

He knew I wanted "brushed nickel," throughout the house, and ask me if I was ok with Delta. I went to the wholesale store and was shown some Delta faucets. I knew what I was looking at was not brushed nickel and even asked the salesman, "So, this does come in brushed nickel?" His reply was "yes." Come to find out, what I was looking at was "brilliance stainless" which my builder and apparently this salesman believe to be close enough to brushed nickel to see it as brushed nickel. In my opinion, it is totally different. Brushed nickel has a warmer tint.

Prior to my realizing this, the plumber roughed in for Delta products. Now my options are to either go with Delta's higher end product (Brizo) or lower end product (Peerless) because both of those come in true brushed nickel. I'm ok with going with Brizo for the Master Bath, kitchen, and maybe powder room. It is just too expensive for the two additional bathrooms though. Peerless products are just extremely plain.

What would you do? Do you think it will look ok to use brushed nickel cabinet hardware, lighting, etc. in those bathrooms with stainless brilliance faucets? OR would you just go with the cheaper brand and get the brushed nickel?

Comments (8)