SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
romarc

need info on brizo pascal touch faucet

romarc
13 years ago

Hi, Everyone!

IÂve been looking for THE faucet for nearly 2 months, and thanks to everyone on this site, have narrowed it down to three or four. That is, until... the DH saw a Brizo Pascal online. My DH is seldom in the kitchen and has no interest in appliances, cabinets or plumbing, but he really liked this faucet with the blue sensor lights.

It seems Brizo Pascal is made by Delta and was introduced in 2006. The water flow turns on/off by touching the handle or neck (like the more recent Delta touch Pilar), but it also senses when you put your hands under the faucet. If you want to wash your hands or veggies, you simply place your hands beneath the faucet and the water flows out. Cool!!

Does anyone have, or know of someone who has the Brizo Pascal? Did a search here and there doesnÂt seem to be much info (good or bad) on this brand. Hmmm... I wonder why, if its been around since 2006? I noticed that an online plumbing site says this faucet is discontinued (maybe he means "he" no longer carries in his inventory). The local plumbing showroom gal said this faucet has been a great seller, yet she did not have a display we could look at  maybe she just wanted to get rid of her Pascal inventory. Plus I feel it is pretty pricey for a Delta ($1200.+) with only a 2-5 year warranty.

If anyone has any info on the Brizo Pascal, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!

Comments (2)