SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jb15

Kitchen Reveal - Before and After Pics!

jb15
7 years ago

I wanted to share the before and after photos of our kitchen renovation now that we are finally finished! We started planning the reno about a year ago, right when we moved in, and we finally finished up at the end of March. Since this is our first house and we did some of the work and almost all of the planning, ourselves, I was a frequent troll on forums trying to figure out all the details! I love how much lighter and brighter it is now, and the sunroom area is my favorite place in the whole house. We more or less kept the same footprint, but personally I think the changes we made to the layout made it much more functional for our family. For example, we got rid of the wet bar and opened up that entryway, moved the oven/rang so that we’d have a nice big peninsula and eating area, and moved the fridge to give us a nice counter/coffee/prep area in between the pantry and fridge. We used Barkers cabinets in pure white finish and colonial white granite countertops. I loved looking at other people's befores and afters when I was planning, so I hope you enjoy!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Comments (38)