SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tibbrix

Speaking of toilets...

tibbrix
7 years ago

My father is quite ill and is living with my sister and her husband so they can care for him. I had mentioned to my sister that some clients of mine have those Toto bidet toilets which do everything for you except vacuum and that they are really awesome. I looked to see if there are bidets which can be installed to existing toilets and lo and behold, there are! Including Totos. They're called washlets, I guess, when you add them to an existing toilet. She bought one for him, a good one: heated seat (which he loves), remote control, temperature control, pulsating feature, pressure control, dryer...oh, it's his new gadget. She loved it so much, she ordered another for her own bathroom. HE loves it so much, he had her get one for his house...

How civilized! When I was researching them, I came upon a thoroughly hilarious review of another brand, can't recall the name. Reviewer noted for the guys that, it does feel good, but don't worry, just because it feels good does not mean you are gay. Lol.

Europe and Asia have these things everywhere, and this reviewer was wondering why the US is so behind (pun intended). They really are great.

Comments (10)