SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
armyyife

White matte 1" hexagon tile which gray grout?

armyyife
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi I'm hoping for help deciding which gray grout. I've scoured the Internet including this forum for the two grays that I'm having to decide between and I still don't know.

We are having both our bathrooms tiled with the same floor tile as in my title. They are both very small bathrooms. We started remodeling the one bathroom and then decided we wanted to tile it. Our master bathroom is even smaller and has not been painted or had the trim work replaced yet.

HD is doing the tiling. I am torn between the Platinum or Delorean gray. At first I wanted the hexagon to stand out but I'm afraid that in such a small bathroom it would just be too much. I've seen pictures of Delorean gray with white tile and in some pics it looks too dark and in others just right. I haven't seen a whole lot of the platinum but the ones I've seen look very pretty too. Ugh! So please help me before my husband strangles me and I lose my mind lol. Here are pics of the two bathrooms. Both vanities will eventually be replaced with probably white standing ones.

The next pics are the unfinished master bath that will be painted in Moonshine by BM with the same Simply white trim as the rest of the house and the shower curtain will remain.

Appreciate any help in deciding. Thanks!

~Meghan

sorry if the pictures are squished but I think they are full size if you click on them.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022