SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carman83

Wife Cannot Function Without Clubbing

carman83
8 years ago

My wife of five years has suddenly these past few months done a complete 360 on me. She went from being a stay at home mom to her two children and my one child. She was in an abusive relationship with a control-freak for 10 years. She never had a car of her own and wasn't allowed to go anywhere. Now, she has a car, won't look for a job to help me with the bills, but instead has devoted herself to long bouts of walking to lose weight and look better, and she all of a sudden needs to go clubbing every Saturday night. Clubs are not my thing, so I have never desired to go. She always goes with her girlfriends, or one of her cousins, but now she has decided to go with another man. This joker knows she's married, and she knows how inappropriate I find it to be for her to hook up with him. They are old high school frinds, and she said they are going to catch up. I know this guy doesn't know how to dance, so I find it strange that she has chosen the club to catch up on old times. Isn't that what a cup of coffee is for? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments (20)

Sponsored