Sad News - Pooh Bear (David)
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (61)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
new: obf's january swap: 'new beginnings'
Comments (116)Sue - as promised ~ and late ~ your package is on its way! Conformation #0307 0020 0000 4013 5339, hope you have it for the weekend :) Mellisa ~ Megin loved her surprise! She recieved shower gel, lotion, lip gloss and a foot scrubby. As for feeling bad about what you sent??? NO, don't even think that - everything is WONDERFUL! In fact, Megin is doing her best to take me into starting a new quilt with her this coming weekend out of the Mickey fabric... I keep telling her that we need to finish her cousins Easter one first. Her thinking is: cousin Jenni and cousin Kayla are both having babies this summer and we need to start on the baby quilts so that they have them when they are born in case the weather gets cold. LOL If that fails she wants a new robe from the pattern you sent - when I said that I didn't have a piece of fleece big enough she comes back with - it can be like Josephs coat of many colors, only a robe! Kids... gotta love'm! Stay warm everyone! Marie...See MoreI am so sad
Comments (40)Cry all you need to for it does hurt like h*ll to lose a best freind and furkid. They are family and no one can tell us differantly. Dixie was a beautiful girl and she had the best family to be part of. No, there will never be another Dixie, but I hope you find a new freind some day, when you are all ready to open your big hearts again. Hugs to all of you, Peppi...See Morecare bears cross stitch
Comments (82)Hi All, I have just recently found quite a lot of patterns on Strawberry shortcake on ebay, as my mum is making a blanket for my sister, I also have a book on care bear cousins and my family have a few other patterens on different things, I have books on disney such as mickey mouse, donald, daisy etc... also heaps on winney the poo. I am looking for patterns on motorbikes and also cute monkeys and hippo's dosent matter what size, I am happy to trade patterns if anyone can assist. Thanks...See MoreCan we get this forum going again? New growth both ways
Comments (46)Funnelweb, I like your approach! We have a similar attitude. I remember a few years ago we had a snake in the backyard. I only saw it partially once in the old chook shed as it scuttled away very quickly. I thought "god what the heck is that" and then figured it must have been a blue tongue as we had quite a few of those. Then one day my son's school friend was here and they got a good look at it. The friend was all for killing it as he used to live on acreage down around Berry and reckoned that when it gets to breeding season they (snakes) get agressive.. but I reckoned it wasn't doing anyone any harm and indeed it had only even been seen the once, and frankly, I'm flattered it likes our place, so I issued a protection order for it. we have some frogs and some water and the old chook shed has a nice northerly facing concrete floor and stuff in it to hide under. Sounds like pretty good snake apartments really! There used to be an aviary and chooks in nearby yards, and these attracted the mice, but those are gone, so the food supply may not be what it once was, and I don't think snakey is till around. I have been doing a project re family photos recently and had a disappointment. We have an old family story about my grandfather walking along and stepping in a taipan which was curled up asleep minding its own business in the long grass. Snake jumped up into the air in fright. Granfather jumped up into the air in fright.. the family story went that snake went one way, grandfather the other.. but then going through my mothers photo album, there's a photo of my grandfather holding up a dead snake. Mum says, yeah, that IS the snake from the story. .... sniff... I liked that story better when I thought the snake lived to tell the tale. As far as I know the only fauna permanently living in the old chook shed at the moment is a rather large and impressive red back. When I found her she was a beautiful specimen. Red backs made excellent pets. They are quiet, timid and provide food for blue tongues. Sure you don't want to go sticking your finger in their gob, but I reckon that's about what you'd need to do to rile one up.. and im our experience the red backs aren't stupid, they do their best to choose places you don't interfere with too much and set up their web out of the way there. They are lovely little creatures....See More- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESYou Won't Believe What These Homeowners Found in Their Walls
From the banal to the downright bizarre, these uncovered artifacts may get you wondering what may be hidden in your own home
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSHow to Make Your Garage a Storage Powerhouse
New project for a new year: Add shelving and containers to get your stuff off the garage floor — and still have room for the car
Full Story
ORGANIZINGPre-Storage Checklist: 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Store
Wait, stop. Do you really need to keep that item you’re about to put into storage?
Full Story
nanny98