SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ewwmayo

Finally found some small pots! And then I filled them with plants...

ewwmayo
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Title says it all. My wife was expecting me to buy a lot more! So I really didn't do that bad, did I? =)

Haworthia venosa subs. tesselata - Quite different from the tesselata I already had.

Titanopsis hugo-schlecteri - Finally found a nicely grown one.

Crassula capitella subsp. Thyrisflora - Not 100% sure about this one. Anybody able to help me confirm? Looks like a miniature capitella.

Faucaria felina subs. Tuberculosa variegata (Sato?) - Greatly regret getting a normal F. tuberculosa just two months ago... this is so much cooler!

Adromischus marianae f. herrei - Finally got one! It's only one leaf, but already rooted. A tiny new leaf is growing in, so hopefully it does well.

Promptly had to spend the rest of my night repotting many plants to make space for the new additions. It's an endless cycle! Based on the root growth, looks like it was about time anyway:

Haworthia mirabilis ssp mundula - Was dying last fall. Grew all these roots over the winter!

Haworthia venosa subs. Tessellata - Okay... been putting this one off for a while.

Gasteria glomerata - Roots after less than 1 year in my mix. Beth, one of these has your name on it!

Cheridopsis denticulata - Debated this one for a while and glad I did. Was a very good time to repot!

Sedum furfuraceum - Root ball was so tight that I didn't even want to break it up. Took it out, stuck it in a new pot, and added mix around/on top.

And back to living dangerously... there's some extra space in my growing area again...

Comments (16)