SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nunuqaur

need advice i fell like i will die

nunuqaur
8 years ago

i am an india, I have been married for 4 months with my bf of 6 years. my parents don't know that I am married as he is of another religion,but I did because he is a nice guy no doubt but his priority is money and his family,never bought me any gift and I never complaint till date because I earn so that is ok,he didn't get me ring on our wedding I bought my own which really hurts because that's the only thing I asked him for the first time but he said its expensive even though he earns $5000/month and I earn$1600/month. then it was my first bday after marriage he went to his work, then first valentines day he worked.I know now u guys wondering if I had these many problems why I got married, it is because his work permit expired and he had to leave country I got married to give him status now I applied for his permanent residency. so I am confused is this really love or its only me being used for his status. he always says I love u but he do what he want.he always talk about him and his family never ask about me or my wish or needs. why do girl marry a guy?

now if I leave him what should I do? my parents will kill me or they will never talk to me I married him because he promised he will talk to my family and convince them but now he says tell them that u are married what can they say u are already married I cant talk to them and please them

Comments (22)