SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
natinstl

Need a slim chimney 30" island range hood or another option,.

8 years ago

We are in process of starting our kitchen renovation and our stove is located and will stay on the side of the kitchen that is open to the dining room. Currently we have an under cabinet range hood above the stove that someone attached to the header above, but it looks stupid from both sides. We're looking at putting in an island range hood since we can't use a wall one, but the chimneys are soooo big. Does anyone make an island range hood that has a slimmer chimney or is there another option I'm not thinking of. Our slide in will only be 30" so I'd like to keep the range hood the same, but I guess I'd be willing to go to 36" if I could find the slimmer style, there seems to be more options in that size. I've attached some photos so you can see what I'm dealing with. I really love the Faber Perla 30" style, but it's only a wall mount version.

http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/PERL30SS.html?mv_pc=fr&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=PERLA&gclid=CNmPzOCxtMsCFY9ffgodhg0AIw

Comments (8)