SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

So much energy, so much cleaning...

User
8 years ago

I've had a ton of energy the past few weeks and have been cleaning cleaning cleaning! I emptied kitchen cabinets, tossed out lids with no bowls, bowls with no lids, expired food, food I know we'll never eat (waste of $$), put stuff aside to sell online, dusted and vacuumed the living room, cleaned the bathroom, washed the bedding, waxed the floors (yes, I have old old floors so they need a good wax job), bleached anything I could touch.... the house smells so nice! And it helps that it's so beautiful outside, I have all the windows wide open for fresh air.

My other half spent the day with our boys, so I had the house to myself. That's when I get the best house cleaning done. Since he's been off work, I haven't done a good deep cleaning and boy is it ever showing.

I figure one more good day of cleaning and I'm done! Well, the main floor that is. I need to go through my storage area in the basement. Just the thought of it makes me shudder. It's been forever since I've been back there and I hate to see what is there. Time to declutter!

Comments (13)