SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mojomom

March -- How is Your Planning Progressing?

mojomom
8 years ago

First Thread

Folks seemed to like the first thread, so I'll keep it up at least until we graduate to the "How is your Building Progressing?" stage. I don't have too much to report, but we've graduated from the preliminary planning stage to the design development stage with our architect and the plans will go for engineering review in the next week or so and before the DRB within the next month. We also have more elevations and are loving them. I'll try to post a pic in the next day or so. Current Colorado home went on MLS today, after being a pocket listing for a while. We already have two showings scheduled for tomorrow and two more trying to schedule for this weekend. We're out here now, so instead of skiing tomorrow I'll be taking the dogs out. On the home front, right before we came out last week, DH Had an offer on his practice and by the time we get home most of the work getting that home ready for sale should be complete, but we will probably wait to list it after we start building out here. So things are moving . . . In some ways too fast and in others, too slow!

Comments (6)