SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhbabs

2016 Seeds & Plants on Sale, Locally? Online Catalog Sales?

NHBabs z4b-5a NH
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

It's that time of year when I am starting to get email notices of early preseason sales, so on this snowy day I figured I would start up the annual thread to report on any sales we know of and any special purchases being offered any where. Feel free to post for any New England location about what you are looking for as well as what you are finding as well as online deals. Plants, tools and materials, garden decor and seating, and birdseed are all fair game.

Bluestone says, "50/50 Fridays are back! Every Friday this February we’ll be offering over 50 varieties, all at 50% off regular pricing. This is a great time to start your order for spring — take advantage of our 50/50 February Fridays, and save on shipping costs! Place an early order now, and we’ll combine any later orders with your original up to the time of shipment. We adjust the shipping charges for only the difference if the new order total happens to move into a new rate chart band, so in many cases no further shipping charges apply. TGIF!"

Brent and Becky's has 10% of paid orders (5% off unpaid) until March 1.

Comments (42)