SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
share_oh

Unexplained pain, what's helping me so far...

share_oh
8 years ago

There's a very large (140 comments at last check) thread started in 2008 about aches when getting out of bed. I also recently just started aching like an old lady (I'm 54) a few weeks ago. I noticed I had pain in my upper thigh that came and went but started staying longer and longer as time went on.

While reading through that long thread I came across some who suggested using MSM. I decided to give it a try. My MSM arrived a few days ago and I immediately took a dose. Within 2 hours, my leg pain was completely gone.

Since then I've had maybe 2 slight pains but they haven't lasted. I am able to get out of bed without looking like an old lady hobbling for the bathroom in the morning.

It's still early for me to give MSM a raving review, but so far I am VERY happy about it! I figured if it didn't work I'd be out the $23 or so it cost me on Amazon but if it did work I'd be over the moon happy about it.

Now I'm hoping to see the improvement in my once strong nails that just continually break off from being brittle and full of ridges. That would be the icing on the cake.

No, I don't work for a company that produces MSM, just wanted to share my results and thank those who mentioned it in the old post. Hoping for continued success!

Comment

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County