SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrcosta

Wall color and window treatments sunroom/kitchen

mrcosta
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I have a grey kitchen that opens up to a yellow-green sunroom. I would like the rooms to have coordinating decor--feeling like an extension of each other. I am planning to incorporate a more buttery/mustard yellow with the grey in the kitchen...so the sunroom yellow and window treatments as they are won't work. I'm thinking to add the buttery/mustard yellow and white window treatments in the kitchen. But not sure what to do with sunroom. Should I paint the walls in the sunroom the same color as kitchen and change the window treatment to a coordinating pattern with those in the kitchen? Or paint the sunroom more of a buttery/mustard yellow...a paler version...and then do grey toned window treatment (maybe same pattern as in kitchen but grey)? I'd love any suggestions for best way to tie the rooms together with those colors, without feeling overwhelmed. Note: The furniture in the sunroom is NOT what I'm planning for there...it's only temporary. I have shared some pics to show layout, and colors. You will need to look beyond the kid art and clutter! Thanks for any help!

Comment