SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judywear

Big undertaking... Need your help

Judy wear
8 years ago
We moved into a new home last May. Just finished the all seasons room which consists of white, gray, black, and green accents. Love how it turned out with all your prior suggestions. We had our house painted all honey oak trim to white. The all seasons room painted SW Anew Gray/ Feature wall SW Warm stone. Dining room & living room SW Mega Greige. Kitchen & Dining room painted SW Agreeable Gray. All seasons room & kitchen has a tan tile flooring. Living room & dining room has a light tan wood flooring. When you stand in the dining room, you have visibility to all 3 rooms. They are all open to each other so accents and colors must co-ordinate. The dining room consists of a Ashley kitchen table with 8 chairs. I had the chairs re-upholstered to a teal green with a grey trellis area rug. Been thinking of maybe more of a contemporary black round table with a hutch that would fit in the kitchen against a 42" wall. The co-ordinating server & hutch we have for the Ashley dining room table is too big & in our living room. Also in Living Room is 2 slate blue couches & Carmel colored chair. The couches & chair are old but a very nice quality of leather. Much higher quality than our new white leather sectional Made in China. I would like to get rid of the pellet stove as we do not use. Thinking of maybe putting a gas insert fireplace in the wall along with tv on top of it. Not sure how expensive it would be. I do have in my idea books some interested furniture items and fireplaces. Most of our furniture was Southwest style including Lexington coffee table and end tables. Looking more for a transitional/ contemporary style since most of our furniture was bought years ago in Denver. My husband of course would like to save some of the old furniture stating they don't make furniture like they use to. He can be made to bend however! Especially with Groveraxles ideas... Where are you? Any thought and ideas would be appreciated! I will include pics to refer to... Thank you

Comments (419)