SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Today I Was Refilling My Detergent Containers

mamapinky0
8 years ago

That I keep in the Laundry room. This is a major chore. I keep smaller jars like quart sized canning jars and some other glass canisters in the Laundry Room and refill as needed but all the boxed detergent is in a closet in space bags so the odors can't excape...I did manage to get everything refilled and put away..ok hubs put it away LOL. Which is a big job since the boxes have to be taped closed than put in the space bags and the air extracted. I noticed during this process I haven't been using the Sunlight. I don't know why as I really like it. Its low sudsing, smells great and leaves everything clean. I think I've gotton myself in a rut using the same 4 detergents and not allowing myself variety..OMG you don't think Mamapinky is developing a Loyalty do you? I can't let that happen, so I've decided for the next week I won't touch Persil 2 in 1 , Cheer powder,Mich's ALL Pods or my beloved Tide with Bleach powder...hands off of these products for 7 days. I counted as I refilled, I have 71 different brands just in the laundry room, this is not counting the brands I haven't put out..I should be ashamed of myself...and I think I almost am. BUT a little shame is good for the soul. Anyway I will be doing a load of my white bath towels soon and I suppose I'll use the sunlight, unscented Downy and lemon essential oil after they dry...I do love lemon scented towels. I sure am going to miss my Tide with Bleach powder though. Now I have to decide which detergents to use on all the other loads that will be done in the next week. Sigh. I may be leaning on all of you for some emotional support ...I have to remember why I have this detergent to begin with...and that's because I'm insane. LOL.

Comments (12)