SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

Which Bosch dishwasher would you recommend?

3katz4me
8 years ago

I have one in my weekend lake place that could be original - 12 years old - not sure as I just bought the place this year. It seems pretty basic but cleans well, dries well, very quiet and tall glasses fit on top and tall plates/platters fit on the bottom. I'd like a new one for my primary residence that works equally well. I just moved in there as well and have an old Whirlpool that needs to be replaced. In my previous house we remodeled our kitchen and I had a top of the line, all the bells and whistles Miele that I found to be completely underwhelming so I'm trying to prevent myself from getting sucked into all that again. I did like the cutlery tray but I'm fine with the basket in the Bosch I currently have. I don't want to lose the ability to fit taller items on both racks and would give up the cutlery tray for more flexibility below. I know I need to test some of my dishes at the store but there are so many models I need to know where to start. I had been looking at the 800 series but fear I'm getting sucked in by all features that I know from past experience I'll rarely if ever use.

Comments (20)