SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

Talley Sue; I need you! And all the other gurus, too

caroline94535
8 years ago

Wes has agreed to my vague concept of our TV wall. He would like it done "now!" I didn't know if I could post it here, too. Right now it's on "Smaller Homes."

It is a smaller home/living room/TV center/storage issue. But is at least a 75% organizing/storage/big use of small space issue, too.

This is the wall opposite the infamous closet/dining nook that was recently finished.

Would you folks mind taking a look at my thread and putting in your million-dollars worth of ideas?

I plan to use three kitchen-type lower cabinets as the base of this unit. The two cabinets, 24"-30" wide?, one on each end, can have doors. I need to store oversized books and photo albums. One of these units could have pull-outs, and/or a file drawer, etc.

I think the center unit should have two shelves for the cable box, DVD players, etc. There could be a deeper drawer at the bottom (or two more pull outs?) for opticals - cameras, GO-Pro and its bits and pieces, binoculars, birding electronics.

The thread is at...

http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/3584393/multi-challenged-living-room-tv-wall?n=4

Comments (2)