SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
4kids4us

Gifts from Amazon with no gift message inside.

4kids4us
8 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

NOTE-This post is four years old (I’m updating this on 10/8/2020) I’m not sure why someone responded four years later and it resurfaced today. I’m also shocked after four years, I still have the option to edit this thread!

I have received two separate gifts now that were sent via Amazon yet did not have a single piece of paper inside. One noted on the shipping label "gift inside" but the other said nothing. No clue who sent them to us which means I have no idea who to thank. The first package arrived quite a while ago, so I thought perhaps the sender would have reached out in some way. I'm fairly certain it is some of dh's relatives who sent the packages. One called around Thanksgiving though and never mentioned anything, so I figured it wasn't her. This has happened to me in the past at least once (I think last year) and i have no idea if the mistake was made by the sender by not filling out that little form on the Amazon website with a gift message, or if Amazon just didn't include anything. I'm just surprised that there is absolutely nothing in the package, not even a shipping invoice, from Amazon. I have noticed that with many of my Amazon packages that I've ordered myself; they used to contain shipping invoices but now nothing. I assume it's to save paper but just odd. Has this ever happened to anyone? I suppose I could try contacting Amazon about it but a bit annoying that I have to spend time trying to track the information down.

Comments (43)