When it rains, I bake.
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
Related Discussions
When it Rains Make Totems! Finally I did it!
Comments (10)Shabbybeach, I love the totems. Yes, the red one is a totem, an expecially useful one. And I specially love the Chandie with the solar lights. Thats a perfect idea, and I will be adding to my chandie when I get home. There is no elec to my chandie, so your idea is perfect. I didn't think about the solar thingys. Now just what beach are you going to?? LOve, Love, LoVe, the doll baby!! What a cutie, no wonder she's the love of your life!...See MoreAfter all this rain, when can I plant some perennial plants?
Comments (2)It will be awhile. I have vegetable plants and flowers setting in my garage now waiting to plant. Local weather is saying we will have rain most of the week. If you already have the plants just keep them in a dry area and where they can get as much light as they can. The rain water will be great to water the plants when needed. If you plant in wet soil, the ground will harden around the plants and they may die. I will wait until a shovel in the ground brings drier soil....See MoreWhen you bake/roast chicken breasts ...
Comments (17)I think we should all try Jasdip's breasts LOL!!! That is funny. But it does indeed sound delish. I do some thing similar generally I use Panko crumbs. You can always use one of those thin digital meat thermometers to check for doneness. My old one left a huge hole in the meat so I got a very thin one with a digital read out and it is much easier. I am pretty sure I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond on their wall of everything you may ever need for the kitchen. I love visiting that wall!...See MoreShould i put my Variegated Lemon tree under the carport when it rains
Comments (8)If anything, unless you don't have drainage holes, it will just stay evenly moist.If I could leave mine in rain all day too for days, I would..What does the mix feel like? Does it feel sopping wet, or just moist? I would though make sure it is getting fertilized on a regular basis at this time or that you are using a slow release one along with your regular regimen)...See More- 10 years ago
Related Stories

HOUSEKEEPINGBaking Soda: The Amazing All-Natural Cleanser You Already Own
Battle grime, banish odors and freshen clothes with this common nontoxic cupboard staple
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGet Organized for Holiday Baking
Before you crack that first egg, establish a game plan for stress-free success
Full Story
MOST POPULARThanksgiving Tales: When the Turkey Tanks
Houzz readers prove adept at snatching victory from the jaws of entertaining defeat
Full Story
ENTERTAININGHow to Stay Calm When Hosting Christmas
Consider a dozen tips for getting organizing and enjoying the big day
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Baking and Decorating Goodies for Fall Treats
Cutters, pans, sprinkles and other kitchen supplies to make your fall baked goods look as yummy as they taste
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNLove to Bake? Try These 13 Ideas for a Better Baker's Kitchen
Whether you dabble in devil's food cake or are bidding for a bake-off title, these kitchen ideas will boost your baking experience
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Holiday Baking With Kids
These pint-size kitchen tools and toys can help inspire budding young bakers' culinary imaginations
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: The Joy of Baking
Fill your house with a heavenly scent and your heart with cheer by making time to bake
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Design: Baking Stations Make Cooking More Fun
Get inspired to cook (and simplify holiday prep) with a dedicated space for baking
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGet Your Kitchen ‘Bake Off’ Ready
Make it easy to whip up a cake or a batch of cookies with these tips for organizing your space
Full Story
jemdandy