Merry Christmas to me.
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
Related Discussions
Maryotts Arrived!! Merry Christmas to me!!
Comments (9)Bowie is a very good boy!!! Good for you, Maryott's will make anyone feel like it's Christmas. Ooooh! Look at the daffodils! You really got your money's worth there. I love looking at pictures with your lake. It is so pretty. What a view. Yes indeed, cats will most assuredly dig in your garden. I had totally solved it, but DH was insistent it was too dangerous. (a few small boards with screws through it, lay them with screw side up. I had to admit it would be me, not the grandkids who would go helter-skelter through the beds and step on them, but they surely did work well. Slate, huh? I'll try it, thanks. kay...See MoreEbay media credenza find - Merry Christmas to me!
Comments (12)gschick, that's a fun link. Thanks! I am looking a lot at before/after painted pieces for inspiration. My garage is now half full of tables, nightstands and desks, etc., most under $20, all needing some love before we head south. This will be interesting since I have been more into wood refinishing in the past, but Florida seems to cry out for clean bright light colors. When I see a redone yellow or coral or turquoise or robin's egg piece, I think they are wonderful. I'll have to get over being timid and shake off the painting-wood-is-sacrilige mentality. I have time to think and pick colors, as we won't move for a year or two. The garage shop is shut down anyways for a couple months until spring. Way too cold out there to paint or finish anything!...See MoreMerry Christmas to me: NOT
Comments (9)Thanks all. This is not a water heater. This is a boiler that heats the house and gives us hot water. This is not a cheap installation. Unfortunately, we will NOT be getting any savings in energy. What was there was a 90% plus efficiency system. We got all the quotes we needed. We are going with a system just below 10K. the bids were coming in up to 20K using the best German boiler, Viessman. I think that is a bit steep for us and an overkill in the city that rarely sees a freeze. We made our selection. Handing over the keys and are going on our planned winter vacation. Hopefully when we get back, everything will work... I am counting my blessing that this type of thing does not put me over the financial edge. I am really lucky to have a good job and be able to pay for the luxuries of life when so many people cannot. Happy new year to all....See MoreMerry Christmas to me!!! Preliminary Induction range review.
Comments (9)Honestly? I was a bad TKO person and never saw the range in person before we bought it. I went solely on the web pics and specs. I had no interest in the freestanding model as I did not want the controls in back so barely glanced at it. On my range left/right there is TONS of room. So much so that I think they could have put a 5th burner there (though it would have been a bit tight). Front/back spacing is decent, too. It's possible that since the slide-in actually extends a bit more on the sides (it has about a 1/2" lip on either side) that the entire spacing is different. On the wattage specs it's possible that the specs are wrong (a typo). I have a few more threads here and on the appliances forum about my range. Just do a search on pbrisjar and induction and they should come up. Also if you go to my main photo album (linked below) you can see quite a few more pics of the range and other things. Here is a link that might be useful: My main album...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

CHRISTMASHomes Around the World Wish You a Merry Christmas
Share in the Yuletide cheer of homes sporting their holiday finest, from Amsterdam to the U.S. West Coast
Full Story
HOLIDAYSMerry Christmas From Homes on Houzz
Enjoy this look at homes decked out for the holidays, from all over the Houzz community
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESMy Houzz: A Dark Cottage Gets Merry and Bright
The characterful details and period charm of an English farmhouse make it the perfect place to celebrate a traditional Christmas
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHave a Festive, Sun-Drenched White Christmas
If you live in a warm climate, you can still celebrate the holiday with dazzling decor. Here are 6 ways to make things merry and bright
Full Story
LIGHTINGEasy Sparkle: String Lights for Christmas and All Year
Enjoy the merry look of twinkling lights over desk, closet, shelf, mirror or table
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZA Very Merry Dining Table
Set a right jolly table with holiday plates, linens and decorations
Full Story0

DECORATING GUIDESNew Classics: Lumière Chandelier by Jean de Merry
With artfully arranged bristles that bring a daring edge to rooms and an interplay of light, this fixture can't help but be a focal point
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Merry and Bright!
20 colorful touches to add cheer to your home 365 days a year
Full Story0

HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Toys and Art Make Merry in a Texas Home
Lightheartedness and creativity abound in an artistic couple's midcentury home for their growing family
Full Story
HOLIDAYSInternational Traditions: Christmas at Home in Australia
Diving into pools and brandy-laced pudding with equal gusto, Australians keep on the sunny side at Christmastime
Full Story

Georgysmom