SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gravityrn1

My Needy Fiance

gravityrn1
8 years ago

My fiance has abandoment issues. I have been a single mother most of my adult life and am therefore very independent. I enjoy time alone as well as with my kids and fiance. Things were great until we moved in together. The problem started when he just wouldnt leave me alone sexually. It's as if he thought since we live together now that a nightly sex marathon was only natural. Every. Single. Night. Even when (after two months) i began telling him no. He didnt hear my "no's". He would keep at it until i felt it was easier to just "give in". Well, after a few months of giving in, i began to shut down emotionally. I began to feel fatigue set in as i hadn't had more than 3-4 hours of sleep at a time. He also snores quite loudly, so that also makes it difficult to sleep. We have been in counseling to deal with our individual quirks as well as relationship and adjustment disorders. Fast forward 8 months. I am totally f*ing EXHAUSTED. I dont even feel like myself anymore. My request continues to be sleep. He is also very emotionally needy, needing constant verbal and physical affirmations of desire, want, need, etc. It seems not more than a few hours can pass without him needing some sort of emotional fill. I am so tired i cant even think anymore.

Comments (11)

Sponsored