SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jjam08

Quick CL advice please....

jjam
8 years ago

Some of you may remember my TV wall decor dilemma. I've left it alone for awhile, but still think it needs something.

These chairs showed up on my CL this past weekend:

Or these:

The seller has four chairs without arms and two of the type with arms. Mainly interested in chairs for extra seating (over the holidays especially) that are comfortable, and these appeal to me because they add some height. All of the other furniture in the room is at the same level, so I thought something taller would add interest.

Here is a look at the other side of the room which faces the TV wall:

The furniture and layout in this room is mainly designed for comfortable TV viewing, so there is a lot of visual weight on one side, and it's also a long and narrow space. The left side of the photo also serves as a path to the adjoining LR, so we've resisted putting another chair in the open space on the left. Something against the wall would be ok.

Do you think these would look better than what I have? I think they might be more comfortable but will only know that when I see them in person. Should I go for the ones with arms if so? They might be more comfortable but would also make the TV wall a little less streamlined and add some visual clutter there with the arms. Or should I just keep what I have and get back to my Christmas chores?

Would love your thoughts if any of you have a minute...

Comments (5)